It’s a really good thing that I looked like a blonde when I did my last headshots, because I did those in February and I just read that I needed a headshot for my auditions tomorrow. They’ll just have to do.
I’m nervous and excited all at once. I feel like I need to be slapped.
"The Woman's Dead" - Curtains
- Carmen (spoken): Jessica Cranshaw will never be better than she was this evening.
- Bobby: But she was horrible.
- Carmen: I know. But she’ll never better. She’s dead. That was the hospital on the phone. In terms of future performances, Jessica Cranshaw now has a conflict.
- Georgia: Chris, do you want to say something to the company about Jessica?
- Chris: Shall we all observe a moment of silence … to match the audience’s response to Jessica’s first number?
- Aaron: Chris!
- Chris: Oh, all right. Jessica was part of our company and now we part company. I’m sure we shall all remember her in our thoughts and in our resumes. And now as thespians, I know you’d like to express your sorrow, both as a tribute and as an acting exercise. Sasha—F Sharp minor.
Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love.
Fun Fact: A majority of the “APES” tag on tumblr is dedicated to AP kids freaking out instead of posts or pictures of actual apes.
Good thing the exam is over then, eh? Now just waiting until July…
- APES Exam: You may use chemical equations in your answer.
- Me: I may not.