My mother can be a heartless, soulless bitch about everything. And you know why? Because she thinks that I am just like her. Like hell I am.
Ex. “What have I done!?” -Mitchell Jones as Sweeney Todd
- Dad: You don't seem like yourself tonight. Anything wrong?
- Me: *Lists off massive bunches of homework in each subject*
- Me: I don't even think I am sleeping tonight.
- Dad: ......Have you thought of the concept of coffee?
- Me: Yeah... But I can't seem to drink coffee and make it go down.
- Dad: Alrighty! I shall make you some hot chocolate then
Are you speaking of the girl I think you might be speaking of who is a second soprano?
You know I am.
And she can be really nice. She’s also really talented and smart. And a lot of the time though she can also be really sarcastic. So when she has this burst of anger, and you know it’s anger, you wonder what exactly you did to set her off.
So I was talking to her mom and I was saying how I am not much of a fan of chorus and how I prefer musical theatre, but I also love the experience of All State. But I dislike my chorus class immensely, and I feel it to be a waste of my time because I could be doing something productive, like doubling science classes.
She turns around from talking to someone and says “It’s because you’re so lazy and you don’t want to put forth any effort. Learn to live with it!” And turns back around.
- Fan: [Quietly, so the rest of the audience doesn't hear the question] What is your vocal range?
- Chris: High? I’ve never measured it, but– I dunno, it’s pretty wide, I think.
- Fans: WHAT?! What was the question?!
- Chris: My vocal range! ...Oh, that could’ve been awkward.
Until I am supposed to get up and leave. But I am not even packed yet… Yay for procrastination :/
Though the shower helped a bit.
The entirety of the bottom half of me hurts. And it’s not like the steps to this one dance were super hard. It wasn’t splits or anything of the sort. They were simple steps. It was the fact that we did them, on the stage. It was a bunch of jumping and marching and turns and skips. And who was the loser who learned it all in character shoes? Me.
So, I can’t really walk all that well. And plus I have been crying about other things, so I can barely talk too.
People are just… indescribable right now. And I don’t mean in the good sense…
Yeah, well it was a nice photo. I don’t really consider myself a hipster though…
- hiram: I have a new plan. I'm going to fake an epileptic seizure.
- leroy: you're not an epileptic
- hiram: that's why I'm going to fake it